What is this?
- This application is designed to be on your phone and give you a one tap ability to notify everyone, under the same setup data, that you have checked the mail, so no one else has to take the time to do it.
Why would I need that? My mail is delivered right to my mailbox in front of my house.
- Then you are one of the fortunate ones! More and more, neighborhoods are placing sets of mailboxes in a central area where the residents have to travel to in order to get their mail. This app is for them.
Are you really not tracking me with this "setup data"?
- You will be entering in three non-identifiable items in the setup. Favorite Color, a 4-letter 'CodeWord', and your Time Zone. The others in your group who want be notified will be entering in the exact same three items. I don't think even Facebook could get a tracking profile set up using that.
Why is the app asking me for my name?
- This is completely optional. It is only for letting the others know exactly WHO Got The Mail. You and everyone in the group can leave this blank and the Indicator page in the app will only show the time the button was pushed.
Why do you need to know my Time Zone?
- Every night, around midnight, the system resets all of the Indicators of mail 'gotten', for a fresh start the next day. By placing in your current time zone, the reset time is more accurate for the end of your day.
So this works in ANY time zone?
- Yes, this works in any country and any time zone.
I don't see my time zone!
- Pick the time zone closest to you. This is only for your setup data and to approximate the end of your day.
I know some 'colorful' 4-letter words. Can I put in ANY word for my code word?
- Yes, your CodeWord should be something you will remember. Just know that the REST of your group or family must enter in the SAME CodeWord in order to see the Mail Indicators in the application from others.
OK, I have gone through the setup and now I see a red screen with just a envelope in the middle. Now what?
- When you go to check the mail, just click the envelope and that will indicate to the group that You Got The Mail!
OOPS! I accidently clicked the envelope and I didn't check the mail OR the mailman hasn't come yet. Now what?
- Click the opened envelope and that will reset the Indicator back to red and ready to be clicked when the mail is checked. (There is a limit of resetting the Indicator to 5 times a day)
Can this really be FREE? What's the catch?
- No catch. There is no obligation for using the app at all. There is a "Donate" button to support the application if you find it as useful as hoped. There is also plans for placing advertising in the application, but these will NOT interfere with the usefulness and ease of operation with the app.
So you will be operating this until the end of time?
- Of course, there is always the chance of this app bankrupting the company if no revenue ever comes in and the situation is dire. But that is not in the foreseeable future.
You seem like you are doing a cool thing here for free. Are you trying to make up for bad deeds in the past?
- Nope. Just wanted to give everyone else the relief and non-stressful experience of knowing that someone else Got The Mail and that you won't be opening an empty mailbox ever again. ...unless you live in a neighborhood with NO junk mail delivered...then your mailbox might be empty and everyone would want to live there instead.
Start Your Mail Coordination Now!
© 2020 Yukonzach Industries